Strong reTHINK presence at EuCNC 2017 in Oulu
The 26th edition of EuCNC, the European Conference on Networks and Communications in Oulu, Finland, is focused on communication networks and systems. From 12 to 15 June 2017, the event will showcase the results of EC-funded R&D programmes and projects as well as present the latest developments in this area.
Among the selected projects presenting their results, reTHINK will have a strong presence in both the conference and the exhibition.
In the conference, reTHINK will present four papers:
- Cross-Domain Discovery of Communication Peers, Identity Mapping and Discovery Services (IMaDS)
- Group Communication in the reTHINK Framework
- reTHINK Core Framework, a New Way for Establishing Communication Channels Between Endpoints
- Decentralized Communications: Trustworthy Interoperability in Peer-To-Peer
In the exhibition, you will find reTHINK on the first floor in booth #14, where the project will present its novel cloud communication framework. At the booth, the reTHINK team will present four demos:
- The Smart Contextual Assistance
- The Enterprise Conversational Application (Smart Business App)
- Priority Management for Enterprise Web applications
- Smart Contacts Application
Visit us at booth #14 to get first-hand insights on reTHINK’s research results, which will help to give back data sovereignty to the user by decoupling identity and service.
Further information is available on the EuCNC 2017 Website.